Centralized Hybrid Hot Water System
SI-150L, SI-200L, SI-300L, SI-500L
First in the world
No Risk of Electrocution
No Heating Element
The SEERS Hybrid Hot Water System features the same benefits of a heat pump with an added advantage of a new and improved heat transfer technology.
Suitable for any building: Unlike conventional solar systems, our modular system can fit into any indoor or outdoor corner within the building such as the roof, attic, air-conditioner ledge and basement.
Suitable for any weather conditions: The SEERS Hybrid hot water system works in any weather conditions even in extreme cold temperatures.
Guaranteed performance of hot water supply: The SEERS Hybrid Hot Water System produces consistent hot water temperatures throughout the day and night, regardless of weather conditions.
Finger-tip programmable temperature control: Adjustable temperature control up to 98°C offering a data support network through normal building management systems.
No heating elements: The system is 100% safe as there is no heating element in contact with the water. The system is highly versatile as there is no need for a backup booster.
No Compressor: The SEERS Hybrid Hot Water System is a non-mechanical driven system that saves on maintenance and mechanical parts like hermetic compressors and valves.
- Uses minimum electricity when using SEERS 480 watt* heating stick A from the electronic plate.
- The heat will transfer thru B the vapour chamber to the coil tubing wrapping around the tank C without any electronic connections.
- With SEERS Heat Transfer System, we guarantee consistent supply of Hot Water regardless of weather conditions.
Product Features & Benefits
- Sustains Energy: Energy is extracted from the surrounding air
- Conserves the Environment: The SEERS Hybrid Hot Water System restores cool air into the environment.
- Saves Electricity: The SEERS Hybrid Hot Water System has very low power consumption.
- Prevents stoppage time: No leakage, corrosion or explosions
- Guaranteed performance: Works in all weather conditions
- Saves on installation costs: Light and easy-to-fit components
- Save on maintenance costs: Minimum fuss and labour
- High productivity levels: Produces hot water all day and night
Piping Connection (SI-500L)
SI Centralized Hybrid Hot Water System
|Capacity||150 liter||200 liter||3000 liter||500liter|
|Rated Power||3kw (1.5kw*2)||3kw (1.5kw*2)||3kw (1.5kw*2)||3kw (1.5kw*2)|
|Frequency||50 Hz||50 Hz||50 Hz||50 Hz|
|Rated Max Temp.||60°C||60°C||60°C||60°C|
|Rated Pressure||10 Bar||10 Bar||10 Bar||10 Bar|
|Rated Max Pressure||7 Bar||7 Bar||7 Bar||7 Bar|
|Tank Nett Weight||55 kg||70 kg||80 kg||120 kg|
|Tank Gross Weight||62 Kg||78 Kg||90 Kg||130 Kg|
|Product Size (mm)||D-560
|Carton Size (mm)||W-630
|Height of footing from ground||50mm||50mm||50mm||50mm|
|Height of hot water outlet from ground||1310mm||1485mm||2000mm||2000mm|
|Height of cold water inlet from ground||700mm||700mm||700mm||700mm|
|Water Storage Tank||SUS 316||SUS 316||SUS 316||SUS 316|
|Water Tank Insulation||Polyurethane (PU)||Polyurethane (PU)||Polyurethane (PU)||Polyurethane (PU)|
|Inlet and Outlet||BSP 1″||BSP 1″||BSP 1″||BSP 1¼”|
|Circulation inlet (optional)||BSP 1″||BSP 1″||BSP 1″||BSP 1¼”|
|Installation||Vertical Standing Only||Vertical Standing Only||Vertical Standing Only||Vertical Standing Only|